Cosmos S Modded Chassis

Unfortunately, iím not selling the Skulltrail system for that price though it does included the whole front panels which has two separate custom Coolermaster bay-res things, run by two DDCís which are fully working and also a small TFT which will hook up to any S-Video out.

It has a HWLabs custom made X-Flow SR-1 360 in the top an an SR-1 in the base so most current systems will bolt straight in it and i'll through in all the Bitspower fittings.

Iíve basically ran out of space at home and its either i start getting rid of some past case mods or i buy another house.

Its a reluctant sale but asking asking £300 for the whole lot Ė all boxed in its original box and sent by whatever method is preferred.

Few general day to day knocks and bangs to be expected but nothing serious and still looks as good today as it did when first done.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i usually hate cosmos cases but that one stands out above the rest, good job! bump for epicness

Thread Information